Baked Pita Chips
2 multi-grain, whole wheat or white pita breads
4 tbsp grated parmesan cheese
1 tsp herb mix, or dried parsley, dried basil or Italian herbs
¼ tsp garlic powder
Olive oil flavoured cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350. Line baking sheet with foil
- Cut each pita into 6 pieces. If pita is double sided, use scissors to cut end edges & separate each wedge into a single sided pita wedge.
- Spray foil with non stick olive flavoured spray. Place pita wedges on foil with the rough side facing up. Spray pita wedges with olive oil spray.
- Combine cheese, herbs & garlic powder in a small bowl. Sprinkle mixture over each pita wedge.
- Bake 12-14 minutes until golden brown.